- File licencing - allows users to stamp their files with a licence
- CEOP reporting - new option to allow users to report abuse internally, or externally
- Clipart - We now provide 4,805 clipart items with each deployment! (all tagged and searchable)
- QRCodes - Take your files on your phone by scanning their barcode image on the screen! (iPhone / Nokia and HTC phones)
- Notes - Sticky notes are now even more fun to use, remember positions, zoomable and more on screen space
- Editor - A brand new editor for teachers with even more features, much easier to use
- Bridge - Teachers can now create courses within minutes with our new "Resource Importer" - make topic courses in 5 minutes
- Infant - Our new My Learning Infant product is being released after half-term, with 24 cartoon characters
- Search - Our updated search tool now looks through the entire system, for anything you want
Thursday, 27 May 2010
Saturday, 15 May 2010
This means that any files which you add to them system can use any of the popular licencing types, specifically with regard to Creative Commons licencing.
This allows you to protect and/or limit your files with regard to how they are used by other people on the system. We expect support for this feature to be released by the end of May 2010. The upgrade will be applied to all deployments, and will not be mandatory.
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Users can click the "Report Abuse" button and are then guided through a series of options and ways to report potential or suspected abuse; including links to the government CEOP site.
There are also options to send a message to the school administrator, and visit the CEOP website.
This update has been applied to all existing clients in Build 210.61
Sunday, 9 May 2010
For all existing users, your sticky notes have now been upgraded to included the following features:
1) Sticky notes will now remember where you move them
2) You can now zoom in to the note by clicking the magnify tool
3) School notice boards have been upgraded too. Please note that you can move everyone elses sticky notes, but the system will only record the location of your own notes!
First use: Please note that initially, your board will have been reset - so the first time you access sticky notes you will need to arrange them as you see fit. their location will then be remembered
Friday, 7 May 2010
If you are an I.T or educational service supplier in an overseas market and wish to act as a distributor, reseller; or both - then contact us to register your interest.
We provide marketing material, lead insights, technical training and support, dedicated servers, demonstration logins and full access to our distributor web service containing everything required to get started.
Benefit from generous commissions, great support and the freedom to work within territories that you understand and control.